Our day at the nursery is characterized by structured periods that are repeated each day. These fun routines are more than simple repeated actions; they are real mental schemes that help develop and increase important aspects of a child’s learning, such as their self-esteem and sense of security.
- 8.00 - 9.30: Welcome
- 9.30 - 10.00: A snack of fresh seasonal fruit
- 10.00 - 10.20: Diaper change
- 10.30 - 11.30: Educational activities related to the annual program: "Gordon" music lesson, English laboratory with Hocus and Lotus, narrative workshop, motor paths, sensory pathways, treasure basket, cooking workshop, taste laboratory.
- 11.40 - 12.15pm: Lunch
- 12.30 - 13.00: Change and First exit
- 13.00 - 15.00: Nap and change. During sleep an educator always monitors the children so as to be present upon awakening.
- 15.00 - 15.30: Snack
- 15.30 - 16.30: Structured teaching activity
- 16.30: Second exit
- 16.30 - 18.00: Free play